You can call me Nany.
What do I do?
I am a freelance researcher, project consultant, and facilitator. Currently, I am seeking opportunities to work/collaborate on projects related to:
- Social justice on rights-based issues
- Capacity building in up-scaling groups and organisations
- Build/develop/support communities
- Connecting & mapping communities, regionally and internationally
- Data strategies
- Internet governance
- Openness & transparency
I have experiences in:
- Project management
- Technical writing
- Business development
- Partnership and customer relationship building
- Budgeting and costing
I am a food enthusiast. I eat, a lot. If being a foodie can be considered as a legit profession, I would go for it.